Come to the Hamilton drop in session for Healthy Rivers: Plan for Change/Wai Ora: He Rautaki Whakapaipai.
You can find out the latest developments in the project, including:
- current water quality and trends in different parts of the Waipa and Waikato River catchments
- insights into factors driving water quality
- how the project’s modelling and research programme will help develop options
- the project milestones and timelines.
You can also share your thoughts with the Collaborative Stakeholder Group on how they propose to:
- divide the catchment into areas to better manage water quality
- determine how healthy (or unhealthy) a water body is.